29 May 2015

Dragon Ball Z: Trunks Saga by Akira Toriyama

Trunks Saga by Akira Toriyama

This review covers chapters 326-336 (Volume 12 of the Dragon Ball Z manga)

Goodreads Synopsis
It features Frieza's arrival on Earth, his death by the hands of Future Trunks, and Future Trunks' warning about the Androids. 

I gotta say, this is my favourite saga in the ENTIRE Dragon Ball series. I know, I know, it is just filler and to show that the next enemy is tough and scary, but future!Trunks is my fave and I love love love the reactions of Goku to finding out about his lineage.

This saga does nothing but character build and add to the looming threat of the next saga while cleaning up the remaining factors in the Frieza saga. There is a lot of training and fear about the androids that are coming for Goku and co. in THREE YEARS. Which is a huge time gap!!

But there is lots of information that future!Trunks gives the reader that is useful to know for the android saga.

Overall: 4/5 for this one because of future! Trunks and his parental lineage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I cherish each and every comment. If you leave me a link to your blog, I will do my best to comment back!