12.5.15

Gunner Skale (The Morality Doctrine #0.5) by James Dashner


Gunner Skale (The Morality Doctrine #0.5) by James Dashner

Goodreads Synopsis
From James Dashner, the New York Times bestselling author of the Maze Runner series, comes an original thirty-page e-short returning fans to the fast-paced, high-tech world from The Eye of Minds, the first book in the Mortality Doctrine series. Find out how Gunner Skale, the best gamer on the VirtNet, becomes a legend in this story available exclusively online. 

________________________________________________________________________
I read this after reading The Eye of Minds (read my review here!) and absolutely fell in love with the world that Dashner has created. This novella does not add much in terms of where the plot will go, but it gave good history and back story to the world already created and expanded upon the world building. 

It was a good character evaluation of Gunner Skale, but I don't think it is really necessary to read this one before reading The Eye of Minds. I'll leave that up to you though! 

Overall: 4/5 stars. Can't wait to read The Rule of Thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I cherish each and every comment. If you leave me a link to your blog, I will do my best to comment back!