30 May 2015

#TBRTakedown Book List!

June 1-7, 2015: Reading List
Hey guys I'm going to be participating in the #TBRTakedown hosted by Shannon from June 1-7! (As much as possible with my school schedule, at least) There are five categories and I have five books lined up, so without further ado, here are my choices for next week!


"Out of my Comfort Zone"
I am a fan of dystopia novels, but not typically a fan of the older ones that are looking at our society now, so this one should be an interesting read for me!
 
In Most Recent Haul...ish
This is one I had been searching for for a while. I had volumes 2 and 3 but couldn't find volume 1 and then the BookOutlet got one in store and I scooped it up really quickly! 
Note: I changed the challenge name of this one because I had another book haul today but I felt as though this one was the most appropriate for the challenge title. 


First in a Series
I got the complete series of this from Costco for $20 and am excited to read it! It comes highly recommended by Ally Condie so I can't imagine I won't enjoy it.

Sequel
This one has also been on my TBR for a while but I have been putting it off. I'm going to get to it this week though.

One Year or More on TBR
I remember telling this girl on tumblr about two years ago that Hemlock Grove was the next book I was going to read because I had just finished the Netflix series and loved it and I still have not gotten to it.

This is a good start to clearing off my TBR pile since it is so huge! I will have my full June 2015 TBR list up tomorrow! Lots of love and happy reading! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I cherish each and every comment. If you leave me a link to your blog, I will do my best to comment back!