20 May 2015

Wishlist Wednesdays (2): Far From You by Tess Sharpe


Wishlist Wednesdays (2) - May 20, 2015

Far From You by Tess Sharpe
Today's wishlist Wednesday book is also one that has been on my wishlist for a while, especially since I am on a buying freeze. It is called "Far From You" by Tess Sharpe and has it all: a recovering addict, murder, and a mystery surrounding that murder. 
Goodreads Synopsis
Nine months. Two weeks. Six days.

That's how long recovering addict Sophie's been drug-free. Four months ago her best friend, Mina, died in what everyone believes was a drug deal gone wrong - a deal they think Sophie set up. Only Sophie knows the truth. She and Mina shared a secret, but there was no drug deal. Mina was deliberately murdered.

Forced into rehab for an addiction she'd already beaten, Sophie's finally out and on the trail of the killer—but can she track them down before they come for her?
 


I have been putting off buying this one for a while because I have been really into fantasy novels always lately and since this is a contemporary one, it wasn't very high on my wishlist. However, it sounds wonderful and once I do get a copy of it, I am really excited to read it.
What is on your wishlist this week? Sound off in the comments below! Lots of love and happy reading! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I cherish each and every comment. If you leave me a link to your blog, I will do my best to comment back!