29.12.15

Top Ten Tuesday (15): Top Ten Books Coming Out January to June 2016!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
--
I call the "first half" up until the end of June just as an fyi. Also, I did limit myself to 10 because I do WoWs over on Queen of the Bookshelves and Books Are My Fandom and therefore you will see a lot of books. I tried to choose books for this one that I don't have WoW posts for so that you can see a lot of different books. If you want to see all the 2016 releases I'm anticipating, you can check out my Goodreads list.





4 comments:

  1. I have The Raven King on my list as well! So excited and just love the covers! I also am looking forward to Riders but I can admit I haven’t heard of many of the others accept the title Kill the Boy Band though for the life of me I can’t remember anything beyond that lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great list! I am also really looking forward to Night Speed, In Real Life, and How It Ends. I haven't heard of The Lie Tree until now but that cover is really cool! Hope you end up loving all of these books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *screams* United As One?! How did I miss that! I am so behind I still have to read the Revenge of Seven and The Fate of Ten! That series is AMAZING!!!! So glad to see it on here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not yet read The Raven Boys series, but I look forward to starting it in 2016. I love Maggie Stiefvater as an author and have heard a lot of praise for this series. Great list, and I hope you enjoy reading these books. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I cherish each and every comment. If you leave me a link to your blog, I will do my best to comment back!