15 Jan 2017

#52wks52bks: Week Three Recommendations!

You may or may not know, but this year I am hosting a 2017 reading challenge! Every week for the whole year there are different themes and the idea is to read a book that fits the theme within that week! It will help you keep on track for your Goodreads Challenge as you will be at least thinking about a book for a whole week even if you don't quite get to it. 

But don't worry, if you don't finish a book or skip a week or start late, that's okay! This is just to make you think more about the types of books you are reading and to broaden your horizons.

If you didn't see the original post with all the challenges, click HERE.
If you are participating (or want to without checking, that's cool too), you can keep track of your reads with my Handy Dandy Charts.


This week's theme is...

ADULT SFF BOOK



I have included some books that I want to read but haven't yet read. I also am linking to a couple lists on Goodreads for where to find these books because there are SO many to choose from!





I will be reading...

THE BLOOD MIRROR

Author: Brent Weeks
Series: Lightbringer #4
Source: Purchased from Schuler Books
Publisher: Orbit
Publication Date: October 25, 2016

Summary:
Stripped of both magical and political power, the people he once ruled told he's dead, and now imprisoned in his own magical dungeon, former Emperor Gavin Guile has no prospect of escape. But the world faces a calamity greater than the Seven Satrapies has ever seen... and only he can save it.

As the armies of the White King defeat the Chromeria and old gods are born anew, the fate of worlds will come down to one question: Who is the Lightbringer?
Purchase:

What book will you be reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I cherish each and every comment. If you leave me a link to your blog, I will do my best to comment back!