I love talking with you guys about books here but some times I need to go a little further than just reviewing books and interviewing authors. Thus, Discussion Posts! I may give you some advice, tell you about something you may not know, and generally talk about the bookish world as a whole. The idea is to generate conversation around a topic so that you can think critically about it -- or just think about it in general! Be sure to comment with your thoughts!
If there is a topic you want to see me discuss, email me at email@example.com with the subject line "Discussion Idea!" and I will credit you!
See what I've discussed on Books Are My Fandom!
Originally Published: January 21, 2016
Originally Published: April 14, 2016
Originally Published: June 13, 2016
Originally Published: July 4, 2016
Originally Published: July 25, 2016
Originally Published: August 3, 2016
Originally Published: August 10, 2016
Originally Published: August 19, 2016
- I discuss why I love Sarah Dessen's novels and give you recommendations for which books to read.
Originally Published: February 18, 2016
- I talk about my conditions for DNFing a book and why I think everyone should do the same thing if they aren't feeling the book.
- Audiobooks are a growing way for people to read books and I talk about why I love being able to use audiobooks as a reading tool.
- I talk about the best ways to attend events of the bookish nature with tips and tricks for staying safe and hydrated while having fun!
- I talk about what I include in ARC Request emails and give an easy to use template for you to use to request ARCs yourself.
- I give you tips and tricks to organize your reading schedule and your blog in this post.
- Blogging has changed how I have looked at reading and what I have read.
- Confused by Edelweiss? I tell you how to use it to build your Goodreads TBR!
- I talk about the worst thing a blogger can experience: a reading slump plus I give you ways I overcome them.
Date of Event: January 21, 2016
Authors Seen: Susan Dennard and Victoria Schwab
Date of Event: March 28, 2016
Authors Seen: Alison Goodman, Sabaa Tahir, Rachel Hawkins, April Genevieve Tucholke, and Alwyn Hamilton
Date of Event: May 14, 2016
Authors Seen: Jessica Spotswood, Robin Talley, Janet B. Taylor, Harriet Reuter Hapgood, Anna Breslaw, Scott Westerfeld, and Jeff Zentner
Date of Event: May 16, 2016
Author Seen: Maggie Stiefvater
Date of Event: June 30, 2016
Authors Seen: E.K. Johnston, Morgan Rhodes, and Teresa Toten
Date of Event: August 21, 2016
Authors Seen: M.E. Girard and Kenneth Oppel
Date of Event: October 27, 2016
Author Seen: Brent Weeks